1. Thing you need to connect Xbox to laptop
To connect your Xbox to your laptop, you will need:
2. Set up your controller on the Xbox console
To set up your controller on the Xbox console, you will need to:
3. Connect your laptop to the Xbox console
To connect your laptop to the Xbox console, you will need:
Once you have all of these things, follow these 9 steps:
1. Connect your Ethernet cable to your laptop and plug it into an open Ethernet port on the Xbox console.
2. Turn on your Xbox console.
3. Press the Connect button on the controller to make it connect to the console.
4. Open the Xbox app on your laptop and sign in with your Microsoft account.
5. Click on Connect near the top of the Xbox app window.
6. Click on the name of your Xbox console.
7. Click on the Connect button.
8. The Xbox app will automatically start streaming the game or app that you are playing on your Xbox console to your laptop.
9. To stop streaming, press the Disconnect button in the Xbox app.
You can also control the audio and video settings for streaming by clicking on the Settings button in the Xbox app.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can enjoy your favorite games on your laptop.
4. Troubleshooting tips
If you are having trouble connecting your Xbox to your laptop, try these troubleshooting tips: